Tuesday, March 2nd from 6:00pm to 7:30pm
Join us as the POB Chamber Women’s Group celebrates Women’s History Month
with a presentation by Janine Friedman of Choice Training & Coaching
Read her bio here: https://www.choicetrainingandcoaching.com/about2
“The Imposter Syndrome: What is it and How Might it be Impacting Your Career?”
- Have you ever agonized over making even the smallest mistakes?
- Have you attributed your success to outside factors?
- Do you feel like you HAVE to work harder than everyone else?
- Have you ever downplayed your expertise?
- Do you worry you will inevitably be found out as a phony?
- Do you consider yourself a perfectionist?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you may have experienced the Imposter Syndrome which often affects high-achievers and refers to the internal experience of believing you are not as competent as others perceive you to be.
Many of us have answered yes to these questions somewhere along the paths of our careers. These limiting thoughts often pop up when we challenge ourselves to step out of our comfort zones and try new things.
A surprising level of accomplished women (and men) in all career paths and at every level feel as though they are faking it – imposters in their own lives and careers.
To help Janine tailor the program to attendee’s needs, Please take a quick pre-meeting survey:
RSVP is requested: Janine@JanineFriedman.com
Join Zoom Meeting: