Plainview-Old Bethpage JFK High School’s School to Career Program gives students the opportunity to expand the walls of classroom learning to include the local business community.
Internship Benefits for Employers:
- Internships provide employers with a continual pool of high-achieving students.
- Internships can be in-person or virtual;
- Internships allow flexibility in staffing needs: it frees up paid staff to do more advanced or higher priority challenging work;
- Business/School District ties are strengthened while giving back to the community;
- Interns are enthusiastic people who will provide new ideas and new viewpoints.
Many POB Chamber members have benefited from interns in years past!
If you have any questions regarding this valuable program, please contact Ms. Farrell or Mr. Lieberman in the business department at 516-434-3266 or email: email@example.com
To sign up for an intern, please fill out the form using this link