Plainview-Old Bethpage JFK High School’s School to Career Program gives students the opportunity to intern and expand the walls of classroom learning while simultaneously assisting the needs of the local business community. Many POB Chamber members have benefited from interns in years past.
Internship Benefits for Employers:
- Internships allow flexibility in staffing needs: they free up paid staff to do more advanced or higher priority challenging work.
- Internships provide employers with a continual pool of high-achieving students.
- Interns returning to the school community are effective public relations ambassadors and contribute positively to a company’s recruiting efforts and image.
- Business/School District ties are strengthened while giving back to the community.
- Interns are enthusiastic people who will provide new ideas and new viewpoints.
If you have any questions regarding this valuable program, please contact the internship coordinators, Ms. Farrell or Mr. Lieberman in the business department at 516-434-3266 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To sign up for an intern, please fill out the form using this link